The outbreak of the novel corona virus disease (COVID-19) has created an urgent need for an accurate and rapid test method to quickly identify large number of infected patients and asymptomatic carriers to prevent virus transmission and assure timely treatment of patients. PharmaCare provides rapid and simple point-of- care and at-home lateral flow immunoassays which can detect IgM and IgG antibodies simultaneously against SARS-CoV-2 virus in human blood within 15 minutes and can detect patients at different infection stages.
Test Procedure and read result
A. PharmaCare Covid 19 Rapid Point-of-care Test Kit
Based on the principle of colloidal gold immunochromatography to detect the SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG antibodies in human serum, plasma and whole blood specimens. When the specimen is added to the specimen well, the specimen is absorbed into the device by capillary action, if the specimen contains SARS-CoV-2 IgM antibody, the antibody will bind to the colloidal gold-labeled SARS-CoV-2 antigen. The antibody/antigen complex will be captured by the anti-human IgM antibody immobilized on the nitrocellulose membrane, forming a red IgM line and indicating an IgM positive result. Similarly as the IgM antibody, if the specimen contains IgG antibody, the IgG line will show a red color and indicate an IgG positive result. If neither antibody is present, a negative result is displayed.
• Fast results as soon as 10-15 minutes
• Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
• Simple, time-saving procedure
• Only 10μL of serum/plasma/whole blood specimen
• All necessary reagents provided & no equipment required
B. PharmaCare SUKU Covid 19 At-home Test Kit
Using the Pharmacare attached NFC tag, the Patient takes the COVID-19 test at home. Patients scan the kit’s packaging, opening a portal to provide diagnostic information, including a verification photo of the result. Based on their diagnosis, they receive customized health guidance and care. Also, immunity certificates (such as scannable QR codes) may also be issued to patients with appropriate antibody results; Data is anonymously aggregated through the SUKU Tag Management platform to analyze key metrics and support public health decision making.
• Instant Data Access: View COVID-19 metrics in real-time as patients take in-home tests and report findings.
• Geographic Heatmaps: Quickly identify at-risk communities based on infection density and spread rates.
• Actionable Insights: Detailed geographic, symptomatic, and additional data can help guide actions and policy.