We know that excitement that you feel when you’re about to move into a new construction or come back to a newly renovated space. That is why we take the utmost care to ensure that every area of your new space is clean, sanitized, safe and ready for you to enjoy. Our cleanings usually consist of a 3 phase process that we try to follow, however we can customize our post construction cleaning service to accommodate the needs of the occupants or general contractors.
1. Rough Clean:
● Remove trash, dust, dirt and small debris from the interior of the unit
● Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks and appliances
● Remove any and all temporary protection and labels not required to remain
● Clean inside and out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets as well as countertops
● Scrape and wash inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors
● Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills and tracks
● Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
2. Final Clean:
This phase begins with a repeat of the glass cleaning followed by an in-depth cleaning of all interior surfaces. The space is considered move-in ready at the completion of this phase. A final detailed cleaning of the following areas will take place
● Cabinetry: each cabinet will be cleaned inside and out with a microfiber rag and a neutral cleaner and the tops will be vacuumed to remove any accumulated dust or debris
● Bathrooms: all bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized from top to bottom including floors, fixtures, tubs, showers, counters, mirrors and any wall tile.
● Baseboards, Floors and Fixtures: All baseboards and floor are detailed with the utmost care. All floors are different so we carefully choose a cleaning medium to ensure that no damage is caused to the flooring.
3. Touch-Up Clean:
After everything is in place and everyone is out and all work is complete, we go back in and wipe down all surfaces to assure that all dust and debris is taken care of. We also remove any smudges and fingerprints that have accumulated on glass surfaces. We will sweep and mop floors and vacuum all carpets. We will ensure that all sinks and stainless steel are polished and shiny making sure the space is completely clean for the occupants.